If you meet our basic requirements, you can take the first steps to signing up to train at one of our CAE Oxford Aviation Academy schools.
First of all, contact the CAE Oxford Aviation Academy you are interest in to schedule a call with one of our team members. This way you can ask remaining open questions or clarify the school-specific enrollment criteria. Our team is there to help you throughout the process
Here’s a list of documents you can start preparing as you will need to provide them at time of applying:
- Completed registration application
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of your National Identity Card or Passport
- Write a 20-line Letter of Motivation – explain to us why you want to become a pilot and why you should be considered for the CAE Oxford Aviation Academy program
- A copy of your medical license (or a copy of the confirmation of the appointment for your medical examination.
- Proof of financial resources to pay for your program – keep in mind you do not have to make any training program payment until after acceptance into the program
While preparing the above documents you should:
- Schedule your CAE Aircrew Selection System (CASS) selection test – you will need to present yourself at the school for this test. At this time, bring with you original copies of all the documents you have provided to date
We recommend you check with the CAE Oxford Aviation Academy you wish to attend for any additional requirements based on local regulations and operations.